Most dogs love our Mobility Chews and they are easy to give, but there are a number of reasons why our hemp oil for dogs might be a good choice:
- If your dog has food allergies or skin sensitivities.
- If your dog is a finicky eater. The mobility oil is very concentrated and easy to hide in the food.
- If you have a giant breed dog. It is a more economical choice to get the oil for very large dogs.
- If you are looking for a product for seizures, the oil is a good choice.
- If weight control is an issue.
- The hemp oil lasts a bit longer than the chews and can be a more cost-effective choice.
If you have questions or want to discuss the hemp oil vs chew option, give us a call, we are always happy to help. Both Chews and Oil should always be given twice a day, morning and evening. Each bag and bottle comes with a weight chart to help determine the right number or chews or drops of oil.